PS4 Assetto Corsa v1.10 Update
Back in late November Assetto Corsa on PS4 received the long-awaited Porsche Pack Volume 1 and the v1.09 update.
Unfortunately it seemed to introduce some issues with it at the same time, the most annoying being with some wheels such as the Logitech G29 and Thrustmaster T300 where the steering was basically broken. And you need to be able to steer while racing as this isn’t NASCAR after all. *runs*
Other fixes are included too in the small list which is shown below.
Assetto Corsa – v1.10 Update
- Fixed broken steering rotation on wheels including G29, T300
- Fixed horn button on certain wheels
- Fixed “Real Racer” trophy
- Fixed force feedback setting in UI
- Fixed wrong ghost car timing
- Fixed sound problems on certain tracks caused by reverbs
- Fixed Monza 66 invisible wall
- Fixed track temperature
[via Assetto Corsa Facebook]