The Fate of the Furious Is Coming To Forza 7
Turn 10 have announced that Forza Motorsport 7 will receive a ‘The Fate of the Furious Car Pack’ at launch and that it will be free to the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions of the game, or available standalone for a price.
Created in collaboration with Universal Brand Development, the pack features ten cars all authentically reproduced from those found in the latest of the action-packed blockbuster series.
Reaction to the pack has been mixed, with some scratching their heads and questioning whether the ‘Motorsport’ branch of Forza is fitting for a pack like this, especially as the ‘Day One’ pack that is given as one of the bonuses for those who have bought the more expensive versions – feeling that it’s more suited to the Horizon games than it’s track based brethren.
Forza Motorsport 7 – ‘The Fate of the Furious’ Car Pack
- 1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition
Amid the mad machinery in the pack is Dom’s all-wheel-drive (!) Dodge Charger in all its battle armoured glory, a gorgeous Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe, a
slightly heavily worse for wear Chevrolet Fleetline Special, and several more.
It is what it is though, and so if you are a big ‘FnF’ fan then this is very likely right up your street racing avenue.