Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 OUT NOW!
It’s here, it’s actually here! The Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 is now available FREE to download on PC Steam, and it contains everything we hoped it would.
Adding a truly incredible selection of seven new cars and the Laguna Seca race track, Bonus Pack 3 is a thank you from developers Kunos Simulazioni to their community as the game celebrates its third anniversary.
Being a free pack you might expect this to be lacking in areas but if there is one thing we have seen from previous Bonus Packs for AC, it is that they like to keep the quality high in the content they offer.
Bonus Pack 3 – The Cars
There is some obvious Italian favouritism in here in regards to the cars that come, but that is soooooo easy to excuse when the marques included are those of Alfa Romeo, Lamborghini, Maserati, and Pagani.
- Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- Lamborghini Huràcan Performante
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- Maserati Alfieri Concept
- Maserati Quattroporte
- Pagani Huayra BC
Bonus Pack 3 – The Track
Laguna Seca, digitalized through Laser Scanning Technology, ensuring every single detail, every single bump, curb and slope to perfectly match the real counterpart.
For those of you who were paying attention above, you will also have noted that a certain circuit takes up a slot in this pack, and not just any one either, but a long-awaited fan favourite: Laguna Seca. Laser-scanned in all its glory, the version found here is now the most up to date in any game available.
Kunos have clearly wanted to make sure that they did the track justice, and from the images released of the in development and final version, we think it’s a job well done.
The pack is released as a part of the 1.16 update which brings with it fixes and other minor improvements, the list of which you can view below.
Assetto Corsa v1.16 Changelog
– New Alfa Romeo tipo 33 Stradale
– New Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
– New Lamborghini Huracán Performante
– New Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
– New Maserati Alfieri
– New Maserati Quattroporte GTS
– New Pagani Huayra BC
– New Laguna Seca Circuit
– Corrected Porsche 908LH Fuel consumption
– Corrected Pagani Huayra front splitter aero position
– Added steering wheel alert on race start.
– Potential workaround for launcher losing input focus after session ends; reported after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
– Templates added for Bonus Pack cars
– Various minor updates to digitial instruments in older content
– Various minor graphical fixes in older content
As for players on PS4 and Xbox One, you lot have to wait until early 2018 before you can get yours. How early is “early”? We wouldn’t like to say but the wait will be well worth it!