GT Sport – February Content Update
The latest content update for Gran Turismo Sport is LIVE and this time it drops in another twelve cars, a couple of new track layouts, additional GT League events, and more.
As we got our thinking caps on with the initial reveal tweet from Kazunori Yamauchi, a number of our guesses turned out to be right. The ones we weren’t sure of however have been answered. Like what form the Subaru’s were going to be in: turning out as they are to be the wild WRX that attacked the Isle of Man last year, and the BRZ being a drifter favourite.
In a rarity amongst games in 2018, Toyota road cars get an increase in their inventory number. As not only is the Supra Mk3 dished out but so is the awesome little MR2 GT-S; a fun but troublesome car to push hard. (if you get a chance, make sure to give it a try and you will see what I mean)
GT Sport – February Update Cars
- Alpine A110 1600S ’72 (N100)
- Alpine A110 Première Édition ’17 (N300)
- Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ‘07 (N400)
- De Tomaso Pantera ’71 (N300)
- Dodge Challenger R/T ’70 (N400)
- Ford Mustang Mach 1 ’71(N300)
- Gran Turismo F1500T-A (Gr.X)
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ’11 (N700)
- Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car ‘16 (Gr.X)
- Subaru Falken Tire / Turn 14 Distribution BRZ ’17 (Gr.X)
- Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ’88 (N300)
- Toyota MR2 GT-S ’97 (N200)
Man, I hope that Pantera has a delicious sound!
And oh yeah, there’s a fantasy old school formula car called the F1500T-A.
Apart from cars there’s…. ?
For the players who still like to enjoy some classic Gran Turismo play style with the GT League, there are three new events added.
- Stars & Stripes (Beginner League)
- Vision Gran Turismo Trophy (Amateur League)
- F1500 Championship (Professional League)
In addition to these, new rounds for the Sunday Cup, Clubman Cup, Premium Sport Lounge and the Porsche Cup are in too.
New Track Layouts
There’s no new circuit environment this time, however, there are two new Infield layouts for the Blue Moon Speedway available, in both forward and reverse configurations.
Well, the Monza Circuit has been added to the “Circuit Experience”, ”Snow” has been added to the special featured section in Scapes, and if you want to see everything patch 1.13 entails then all the other tweaks and fixes can be found on the official update page to read at your leisure.