Forza Horizon 3 – You Bunch of Hoonigans!
A new car pack for Forza Horizon 3 has been revealed for August. The ‘Hoonigan Car Pack’ will arrive next week on the 15th and sees the partnership between Forza and the so-called “motorsport lifestyle” brand continue beyond that of the Blizzard Mountain expansion at the end of last year.
For those devoted fans of the Forza series of games who have already put in their pre-orders digitally for Forza Motorsport 7, they will get this car pack at no additional cost both in FH3 and FM7. That’s right, this pack is also making its way to the upcoming Forza 7 and will have near-identical content except for one vehicle each between the two packs.
Ironically the Australian-based FH3 misses out on the native to that land Holden Commodore Ute, swapping this instead for a modified to hell “Loki” K5 Blazer. But when you sit back and think about it, this ultimate off-roader will be a lot more at home on the dust, sand and dirt covered hills and mountainous terrain of Horizon, rather than pulling laps or racing from point-to-point in the circuit based FM7.
Forza Horizon 3 / Forza Motorsport 7 – Hoonigan Car Pack
- 1955 Hoonigan Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1965 Hoonigan Ford ‘Hoonicorn’ Mustang
- 1972 Hoonigan Chevrolet ‘Napalm Nova’
- 1978 Hoonigan Ford Escort RS1800
- 1979 Hoonigan Baldwin Motorsports ‘Loki’ K5 Blazer (Forza Horizon 3 exclusive)
- 1991 Hoonigan Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo
- 1992 Hoonigan Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion
- 2003 Hoonigan Holden Commodore Ute (Forza Motorsport 7 exclusive)